PRN 0.49% $1.01 perenti limited

I was a holder of both DDH1 and Perenti. I was also a holder of...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I was a holder of both DDH1 and Perenti. I was also a holder of Swick when DdH1 took them over. I thought they were all undervalued and got it right on all accounts.

mining services companies are my particular interest.

I unfortunately made the mistake of selling out of MAH and NRW way too early as I got frustrated with the lack of shareholder interest but it eventually got there. Still made money at least

the other bonus for PRN is that it is now circa $1B so is going to be in index funds from now on after the DDH2 merger.

if you want some other undervalued mining services companies check out MYE and DDB.

MYE is interesting. Had a market cap of $65M. Had net debt of $40M. Got an offer for one of their subsidiaries (pybar) for $65M hat had a book value of about $15M. Deal went through just over a week ago. They are now 100% debt free with more than $20M cash in the bank.

for some crazy reason the market cap is only about $3 million above the price they got from the Pybar sale! It valued the 60%?left of the MYE assets at just $3M! They also made $10M npat in the half year.

that is mining services companies for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.