SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

I think your missing the bigger picture here Miles.Another board...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    I think your missing the bigger picture here Miles.

Another board has at least a chance at a fix. Ceteris paribus IMHO will only see a slow decline into administration.

The issue here as I have mentioned a few times goes beyond Lithium industry prices. Granted what you say has merit, ie Lithium price increases would help. But in terms of actual longevity what good are higher Spod prices with management underperforming and being rewarded and our lack of independence from PLL and their indirect control over our company.

Navigating the here and now with a highly experienced mining CEO is great, but if we get to the other side and again fail to push forward with Carbonate because our BoD agree with PLL and delaying it (for their LoM offtake) OR other reasons, it sort of defeats the purpose.

All these drill results over the last few days have failed to see any value appreciation and thats all our BoD will be good for until they are replaced ASAP.
    We cannot achieve carbonate without the expertise, which we simply and flatout do not have ATM. Offtakes for spod, we have no industry experts on either. So perhaps we will sign our share of the JV spod soon in desperation and it can be a PLL deal all over again if we manage to survive?

No Thanks.

Ill stick to my board spill chances.... this thing doesnt look like its going anywhere but further down under current management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.