FAL 1.96% 25.0¢ falcon metals ltd

Yes I did try and go back to try re-edit my post and remove the...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    Yes I did try and go back to try re-edit my post and remove the words BIG from mistake however the time limit had expired.

I do feel that FAL could have provided us with more information in regards to local REE companies etc to show just how BIG this new REE discovery actually is.

They could have also explained the fact that the old timers were unable to go underneath the Murry Basin Sediment to follow the gold strike as it went deeper under theses soils to the North, East and West leaving a massive amount of undiscovered gold untouched for the future!

Usual thing here is that investors need to do their own research properly in order to discover what IMHO is an absolute jewel in the crown on the ASX at a massively reduced price which has already done huge amounts of exploration drilling to design a MAJOR diamond drilling and RC campaign in the Bendigo Region! They do have the drilling results now to point to some very probable real major discoveries of which I am truly looking forward to receiving the next batch of AC results and informtion about the future drilling programs!

And,
    Plenty of money in the bank to get on with it!

Time will tell but I am expecting some very big things to come from FAL which should in all reality provide all of us with some very solid results!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $65.29K 252.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 33367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.