CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    You've probably seen this video already, but if you haven't -

Apart from what you already mention, another key catalyst will be the interim trial results for the SNT-5505 Phase 2amyelofibrosiscombination study, which is almost fully recruited for (80% there), locked in to be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition in December 2024. Likely to be a significant inflection point and an opportunity to raise money at a premium, if required.

My primary reasons for investing:
    - 1 year cash runway
    - 3 or 4 different Phase 2 trial results all due by mid-2025
    - Positive data from SNT 5505 monotherapy study! It's interim Ph2 data is due in Dec '24 as mentioned above
    - SNT 5505 - demonstrated reduction in bone marrow fibrosis AND demonstrated improvement in scar appearance
    - Company has worked with Fiona Wood for 5 years on scar treatment. There are no other pharma treatments in development and Fiona Wood saw the full inhibition of L enzymes, and the 30% reduction of collagen in scars, over only a 3-month period, as UNPRECEDENTED! Trial patients still continue to improve after the end of the trial.
    - Management have taken serious steps to reduce costs and stretch funds
    - $10m raised late last year from institutions at 2.2c. Platinum Investments increasing their holding from 8-20%. As a friend of mine said - these institutions employ people to do due diligence on their investments - if an investment is good enough for them, then it's good enough for me!
    - I haven't checked but CEO advises of a super strong register of investors with 60% being instos
    - Focus by company - cancer of the blood and skin scarring
    - Huge potential market for just one of these products, let alone more than one. I think market exposure for all was something like $15b!
    - Some people, who I value as knowing a lot more about bios than myself, think SNT is an exceptional buying opportunity! Works for me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.