PNN 6.67% 9.8¢ power minerals limited

I think thats harsh personally, look at what you are getting for...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    I think thats harsh personally, look at what you are getting for nearly $10m mcap with $2.4m cash.

There are literally 100s probably close to 1000 of <$10m Mcap companies with directors barely leaving their own state and what seems like hardly committing a single day a week to their companies. They make no progress, they string out each of their shitty projects to draw monstrous wages. The dont update websites or socials and they certainly don't put themselves out there to the marker. Mena is overseas making deals, finding projects and promoting the company.

Yes I get they PNN have alot of different ground but they don't have a crystal ball, for all we know with 12-24 months Lithium is back in favour and everyone will call Mena a genius, when PNN secured the ground next to SUM, SUM had run to a $50m mcap (5 x that of PNN) and Mena secured it for a pittance...the ground is larger and SUM had been sampling on the boundary so to me it is a great decision by management to secure it. Can they control the market no? can they control lithium prices no. To me they are positioning themselves to give the company the best chance of success and they have genuine projects with genuine partners on lithium and now they know where to look next to SUM to get similar results.

PNNs ground next to SUM is significantly bigger and the sampling has already shown very high hits both in the middle and to the south so the project size if drilling proves to be successful could be much much larger. The reason I invested here and the reason that I had invested in SUM is the artisanal mines, they know where to look to sample but that means they know where to look to drill when drilling comes. I hope PNN can show how many Artisanal mines there are spread across the their ground so we may begin to understand the potential size of potential strike.

Looking forward to SUM drilling soon as PNN can ride off the back of that if successful. Has been alot of talk around sampling methods which I fully understand the viewpoint but I also think the company wants to be sure its drilling in the right spot when drilling comes. With sampling hits like that from surface I'm guessing that drilling will be cheaper or maybe even trenching in and around these known mines. I would assume that the techniques used to assay will be standard practice and then can be compared to other Nobium plays and put alot of that discussion to bed, but the potential big tick wont just be in a cheap location I'm hoping it will show a very shallow and high grade deposit....the size and scale is the big unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $62.38K 624.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109999 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 69595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.