AXL 37.5% 12.5¢ axel ree limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-16

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi @charttrader,
    mate Yes ive been to Brazil a few times. I've actually been to all the S American countries.

if there's treos lying around everywhere in the ionic clays - which you intone therefore makes the sites not so valuable?
    then why
    - is BRE at A$ 214 million market cap?
    - is MEI - whose tenements are interdispersed with AXL's tenements in The calda caldera at an A$ 214 million market cap? - as was at A$550 mill at its height? and both were up there before their resources or scoping studies were ready.?

If theres also lithium lying around all over the lithium valley all around AXL's properties (and probably in their properties) at Caladao tenements in the lithium valley ....
    - then why is nearby Sigma lithium (SGML/Nasdaq) just to their west ,sitting at a USD 1.37 billion (A$2 billion market cap?
    - why is nearby Latin Resources LRS/ASX to their west and north sitting at an A$433 market cap?

Locating minerals in economic quantities as you know takes much more than just finding them- you have to have all of the following to capitalise on them:
    1. A structure for capital raising - they have. (SASX listing) and money to develop the project (just raised A$13 million)
    2. experienced management who know how to raise capital and run mining companies (they have in Pat Volpe) with 38 years of experience in mining and capital raising and spending it wisely -i e made a lot of money on some of Pat's projects over the past decades.
    3. a proper experienced geo team who can identify the value and get the local permitting -they have that with Dr Tallarico with 30 years of experience putting mining projects together in Brazil and with a BSC, MSC, PHD ,and MBA in economic geography locally.

if you have all thoise assets/ capital/structure/ management /geologists then you can put 1+1+1+1 together and make 7,0000+-

IMO AXL has all that - the missing ingredient IMO now is just time - time to drill it up - prove the reserve - educate the market-and to develop a shareholder base- We just saw another step in that journey today (or should I say Mistep!what.png!)- its al part of the process of wealth creation.

Just cos the market doesn't know or understand AXL- yet that does not mean it can't also eventually rise to a market cap similar to those companies surrounding some of its lands in a few years - I say some of- because IMO AXL has more land in the lithium valley than Sigma and LRS together - just as its got more land in Caldas than MEI - and so far all augur drills have been suitably mineralised.

yet after today's debacle -its being valued at between 2-8% of their values - that's where future profit lies. IMO. - not once its fully valued!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.075(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 11.5¢ $1.202M 9.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304564 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 188968 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.