AXL 2.55% 9.6¢ axel ree limited

That's a Canadian way of thinking. "Hey bro we have 100,000...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    That's a Canadian way of thinking. "Hey bro we have 100,000 hectares so our project is AAA grade". Last I checked these guys were an exploration company, not a real-estate company. You need to find something of value, not have the most ground.

I will concede that you need ground to explore on. No argument there. However, "lithium Valley" in MG is probably one of the hottest areas globally, or at least has been historically before the Li price fell off a cliff. Every man and their dog who had a little shitco exploration company has looked there hoping for a nearology play to LRS or Sigma. I would also bet that LRS and Sigma have also hunted around looking for additional ground that may be prospective.

How close are their potential Li projects to LRS and Sigma? What is the geology of the area. Are they in a granite? How close are they to the schist? Are there artisanal workings for gems in the area? All question you should be asking.

As for the REE's...well. After the scoping study that MEI put out, I think that kind of sets the tone. Can anyone outside of China actually make an IAC project economically feasible? Are they feasible in China? Who knows. I however don't think that China necessarily needs to follow the western economic model, whereby they have to make money mining or processing REE's. They make money selling the finial product. And they set the price for REE's. Of which, only 4 or 5 of the 17 are actually worth any money.

What this means is, when a company produces a REE concentrate which they send to China for further processing and separation, China will only pay them for 4 or the 17 elements in their REE basket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.003(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $7.107M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $7.078K 72.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4372 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 62996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.