IPD 0.00% 5.8¢ impedimed limited

Appreciate you don't have confidence in the stock, to each their...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Appreciate you don't have confidence in the stock, to each their own. Not sure why in that scenario you wouldn't sell and see what you can do with the equity elsewhere.

From my perspective the last results where what I would have expected, as I outlined on here prior to the 4C call.

With regard to CR talk, people kept asking questions at 4C call and put the board members into a corner where they couldn't say there definitely isn't one. Anyone can see that unless we get a massive sale that we will need some more cash at some point. That said what I heard was they want to try and push the share price up through some positive sales announcements, so that when it comes the CR will cause less dilution and pain. They still have a significant amount of cash and they did not say the CR is imminent.

I may be wrong/naive, but I see the sequence as a few reasonable sales announcements and gaining SP leading into a capital raise. Unfortunately, this will kill a bit of momentum but better than significant dilution. Timing wise I am guessing ~6 months for CR based on current cash holdings and timeline for sales pipeline to start producing in a meaningful way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.