CKA 2.60% 7.9¢ cokal limited

The progress is there, that is true.The problem I have there is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    The progress is there, that is true.

The problem I have there is an underlying problem with the market acceptance of anything that management achieves.

The only reason I can come up with is the market simply doesn't believe the information being supplied by management. Hence what aren't we being told.

Anyone who believes the pathetic reaction from the market after this last announcement is any indication the market is comfortable with information being supplied is simply delusion.

Lets have some respect for punters who got in between 20_25c. During this period SJ and others were on here saying the SP was on its way to $1 instead it was like the lights were turned off and the SP simply collapsed. This happened when management were looking like achieving results.

I recently listened to a pod cast from 3 coal experts ( assumable ) who commented on a number of coal companies from around the world, big and small. When they got to Cokal the three of them simply laughed. Why?
    These people are the ones that influence potential new shareholders.

I keep saying it doesn't matter what anyone puts on here ( me Included) it has no material effect on the SP.

I can't see any issues with positive or negative post, I take exception to the unbelievable.

I will enforce a personal ban on myself from posting for the month of August and simply read the various opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $85.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.6¢ $13.40K 174.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19503 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 238455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.