KAU 0.00% 15.5¢ kaiser reef limited

There are a few analysts who have been selling the gold ticket...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    There are a few analysts who have been selling the gold ticket since 2016 ish, while gold didn't make any substantial moves upward it did continue it's slow trend up , but not enough to justify a move into gold producers i.m.o. . More recently I stumbled across a guy who worked out that gold was overdue for a substantial rise in price going by the past cycles, his theory is extremely difficult to understand, but I eventually got my head around it and am now expecting gold to continue its upward trajectory for at least the next 5 years, with a peak at around 7-8 year mark. Of course there will be dips along the way as nothing goes up in a straight line.
    Hence my interest in gold producers who have room to expand their production, along with the producers who have already expanded and will reap the benefits of the rising pog.

As far as Kaiser reef is concerned, the management team have a wealth of experience under their collective belts, and producing gold is a known process, these guys know how to problem solve, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten to where they did in their previous roles.
    It would be nice to be updated more often, but the focus is on building the company rather than appeasing shareholder concerns.
    It's obviously been a long wait for you, I have ran out of patience with the odd long term hold , rog comes to mind where I held for 4 years and finally sold out only to have the s/p go up nearly 40% afterward, but that's the market for you!
    I'm not going to be suggesting what you should do with your present investment, all I can offer is that having all (or most) of your cash in one company is not a good idea, If I had of done that I would have lost everything 2 or 3 times by now.
    Have a top weekend anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $36.42K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24576 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 43000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.