CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @TerribleTadpole

Hahaha. No shame here brother. Considering that I come from a non-english speaking family where both my brother and I went on to attain university degrees, I'd say "Shame on the idiots that said learn to speak english" who then went on to criticise someone by saying that they can make no sense of a purely logical comment because it wasn't written in pie & sauce speak. Ignorance isn't bliss. Ignorance is shameful.
    I tell you what else is shameful...Directors of a company who lie to share holders and take advantage of price movements after they've shafted their holders. DDR is a classic example and it fails the governance test of "if it looks and smells like faeces...it probably is faeces".
    You could quite easily question the governance of EOS towards their share holders considering the years of "stretching the truth". Mind you, you'd probably be acutely aware of governance issues based around speculations such as SO4 and other penny dreadfuls.

Personally, I find the whole HC thing rather comical. Have you ever visited the ZIP thread and APX thread? They're loaded with indiscriminate personal attacks by people who can speak english who direct their verbal diatribe to other people who quite remarkably, can also speak and understand the english language.

The majority of my comments are directed towards businesses. I deliberately challenge over-optimistic view points. You could argue that in some twisted sense, I've been providing a catalyst for people to look within and ask themselves a few questions. It's better than just calling everyone "dopey".

I populate my posts with information. Look at my recent two posts in the BKW thread where I posted that I'm expecting write-downs from the company. The next day, BKW announced a "non-cash impairment" of $123m. Regardless of whether it's written as broken english or grammatically correct (perceived) - the fact remains that there is absolutely no shame attached to posting a comment that may potentially protect ignorant investors (see gamblers) from themselves.

Nice try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.