WTM 1.67% 30.5¢ waratah minerals limited

First and foremost, I’m only a ‘bush lawyer’ and the answer to...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    First and foremost, I’m only a ‘bush lawyer’ and the answer to your question would depend on circumstances and context. Even if I was authorised to confirm, I would not provide nor should anyone take any advice from anyone on HC. My point is more that once a company receives raw results from a lab, that information is not in a form immediately suitable for release to the market and needs to be processed, analysed, verified, quality assured, checked, reviewed, collated, prepared, processed, or any other action required. If that info needs to be broadly discussed and shared and cannot be contained, the company may need a TH. I’m not entirely sure if that logic can be extended to multiple batches of assays received over time. I personally suspect how batches are managed is more about what holes you send off in the batch itself. All this stuff is ‘within reason’ and what would be ‘reasonably expected’. Ultimately depends what your company lawyer says! I’m just saying, peeps need to read the whole chapter, not just the one section or clause! Read the information and form your own view. DYOR and I’m not providing advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $57.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 27.0¢ $550.1K 1.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124112 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.