WTM 7.04% 33.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Josh, just look at this cross section. Look at all the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Josh, just look at this cross section. Look at all the historical shallow lower grade and narrow intercepts. Nothing too exciting. However, where is the best place to find gold? Underneath where there is already gold. Now look at 007. Width has more than doubled, grade is higher, increasing down the hole to almost 10g/t. See the copper coming in? What do you think might be the result if you drill under that hole again? Will the trend continue? What if you have 15+ look alike surface lodes around a central earlier stage intrusion? What if some of these lodes join up at depth. What if these lodes are the upper portions of a pencil porphyry system at depth? Noone before WTM drilled under the surface gold. All the historical deep holes were looking for a copper deposit following the copper geochemistry signature of the central intrusion complex. I’ll leave it there but please take a look at some of my posts and others over the last 9 months.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6479/6479176-f2892a390f72945fa68dd15d07b6ed87.jpg
    Last edited by John8769: 23/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.