IPD 7.41% 5.0¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-52

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    the current share price would not be that different regardless of who was in control. it's a reflection of the lack of growth in sales. the previous management built up expectation too fast and I, like many others was expecting a massive ramp up when in fact, as proven by their cap raise, they always expected it to take much longer than they had indicated. therefore, the market over corrects through disappointment. and here we are.
    it will take an expanding sales growth over a few quarters to calm the ship. if they can draw a line on a graph where growth in revenue meets breakeven they will be rewarded. 23 sales last quarter. if they get more next quarter and again the quarter after that you'll be able to extrapolate the crossing point.
    you won't have to wait for break even, just a couple of quarters that show growth at a rate that gets to cash flow positive without cause to cap raise. I got the impression that they feel they are already seeing this in their lead conversions from the way she was talking.
    Also, with regards to cap raise, she also said if sales did not point to the ability to get to breakeven using their current cost metrics they have a plan B to lower costs. listen carefully and you will hear it.

over all I thought they sounded way more confident. you might say that's because they spooked the horses a little last call but I feel they are starting to see some build up and feel they are heading in the right direction.

anyway, I'm stuck in this share now and prefer to remain optimistic rather than swim in misery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 4.8¢ $339.1K 6.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 192812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.