ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Well, an independent external review sends a terrible message to the market that the present board and management are clueless on the way forward…which is probably the reality of the matter.
    The McKinseys of the world can come up with some A grade schlock and at an exhorbitant price.
    a few posts earlier I really hoped Grasshopper would provide input, but he declined.

i will rephrase it again…if the LBL product/technique is so gobsmackingly brilliant, how come the market isn’t buying?
    I’d have thought they would be falling over themselves to save money into the future. But they aren’t.
    Is the product crap? Are the salespeople crap? Do the alternatives nullify the LBL product suite?
    Is the payback period so long as to be not worth the effort?
    Is the market ill educated as to the benefits of LBL product?

come on HC posters help this old codger out…and I am a simple man…why isn’t LBL hitting this out of the park and into the parking lot?
    as to Wayne, has Peters principle occurred?
    Does the board lack imaginatIon?
    Do we need a super market person.i mean if PT Barnum could sell the public on the half man half woman, surely someone can demonstrate the money saved on LBL. Products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.