WKT 1.01% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-13

1. 16,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6932
    Hi TK

Yep one bad stock.

If only I could have predicted a bulk carrier washing ashore right outside a mining companies water supply, it then wasnt removed in time before the environmental disaster occured with the ship breaking in 4 pieces and its fuel tanks ruptured.

if you read through their QTR report, all of there other issues they had, had been resolved and they were just returning to historic production levels.

But lets not let the full story get in the way of trying to defend this lemon.

Graphite prices are dire, the quality is well below the DFS forecasts, The EPC contractor still hasnt been paid and WKT has credit card loans to service with many mines reducing production, the day dreamers can see in the tweets, WKT needs other mines to stop production to stay viable,
    WKT is even selling graphite for 50% lower than the DFS pricing, yet the Chairman stated only a few months ago WKT was seeing close to DFS pricing, I can see you all starting that class action. Good thing Andrew Price is already engaging with Mike on Twitter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.45K 114.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9426 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 299626 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.