NYR 13.0% 10.0¢ nyrada inc.

Steph93 these trolls have no bar of evidence for their...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Steph93 these trolls have no bar of evidence for their statements and then you have Zecs that acts like he has shares but a poster that lost money when he sold out on the fall and now that it is rerating comes back with his generic posting that has nothing to do with NYR at all to post up garbage again to make himself feel good about himself

I don’t even know what they are posting, not one bar of evidence provided from company presentations, company announcements and neither company webinars. Nothing they post actually relates to any proper discussion about the fundamentals of the company. They come and troll me because the company is rerating and have a personal vendetta against me apparently being someone else and to troll because they once owned the stock but now upset to see it rerating because of the company making announcement last week.

Simple they pass safety this quarter on a drug that is far superior than first line FDA approved drugs for a 4 billion dollar market, it’s worth multiples to where it is today. 2-3 weeks until GLP studies are completed so that’s our next big catalyst before dosing first human. The company at 16.5 million market cap for what it has is a joke compared to peers in the same space. Forget about them and let the company do its thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.