NXS 0.00% 24.5¢ next science limited

re: Ann: Investor Presentations 9 to 19 Augus... Pretty simple....

1. 1,491 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investor Presentations 9 to 19 Augus... Pretty simple. Just read slowly. Since I really have no say in the matter I put forward opinions, thoughts, desires and ideas. My preference, I'd rather NXS not be taken over. I suspect that many long term shareholders that have just bought in over the last year or so would be of the same opinion, and let me tell you something straight from the horses mouth. I know some founding shareholders with holdings in the multi millions of shares that are not happy at the mooted takeover price.

If there is a takever offer coming as we seem to be expecting, I would think that .70 to .80 would be fair value, am I happy with that NO. Do I think that it will get up NO. Why? Because the nature of the share resistry has changed drammaticaly over the last 18 months, if you don't know what I'm talking about do your homework.

Also, while I'm in the mood for handing out homework assignments, go back over your files, if you have any on NXS, and see what they actually have and their prospects going forward. I said earlier in the year $100 oil by Xmas and $120 this time next year. What price oil in five years time with Crux pumping out 40,000bblpd? What price do you put on Echuca Shoals with it's 70 million bbls in place and stripping out another 40,000bblpd out of that. This offer if it comes forward is purely opportunistic in nature to secure fabulous assets at a bargain basement price.

I would rather that the takeover not succeed even at .80 or .90. I would rather continue to accumulate at these low levels so that I can sell in 4 to 5 years time for many, many multiples of todays price. Do your homework on the price of oil going forward, do your homework on the valuations of these assets. Then ask yourself how much these assets with great management in place. You've just been given a great opportunity and you want to sell for chump change. What a joke. Again I have no say in the matter, these are purely my observations and thoughts after many years of experience of working,trading and investing in the O & G industry.

Good luck Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $71.09K 290.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3269 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.