CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentations, page-23

1. 11,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6750
    Cheers @Watchfulbull - very interesting to note recoveries sitting at 98% seems exceptional so early on in the ramp up.

Also pleased to hear about the 150kt on the ROM pad, or almost a months worth, with it likely to build now that the contractor is fully equipped to mine.

I hope holders get a chance to watch the video fly through. Really shows just why this project is low strip... and going to be profitable!

That being said, the water issue... taking 4-6 weeks to fix (ordered more pipes etc) to enable the plant to process at full capacity is disappointing. I have no doubt the team are moving heaven and earth to alleviate the issue, but... its going to hinder them generating the free cashflow they really wanted from day dot. Have to wonder if there is not some other short term way of transporting extra water (trucking?).

I did like Daves clear admission that the Klondyke has lots more in it. The mention of other W.A mines down to 700m open pit was a bit of any eye opener, I did not think many went that deep! I suppose even just another 100m depth (to 350m) may get enough ounces in the main pit to give 10+ years alone.

Also again mentioned stranded assets. I guess for now, CAI is happy to bide their time. Those with the assets, will need to decide if they want to sell now, or wait and see if CAI find more gold on their own... risk vs reward.

Overall, if not for the water issue, this would have been an almost perfect transition. Daves wording to me, implied they are already cash flow positive, though.... not enough to tip the scales to 'Commercial' rates.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.