PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

My first meeting with Pete was when we were both in AGY and we...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    My first meeting with Pete was when we were both in AGY and we met at the AGM. Hit it off after spending the day with the execs and remained friends for a long time. AGY has the Rincon tenement they are developing and currently building a plant ready to go into production. This was also one of my first introductions to PNN when I saw they also grabbed tenements in the Rincon salar. They rode AGY's coat tails as they were one of the hottest lithium companies at the time. That was 2017/18. Ask yourself what they have done with that tenement during that time. I understand lithium went off the boil but nothing of any substance ever occurred regarding development.

Pete put me onto ADN way back when under 1c. He goes meets the management and puts them under the microscope (as long as they have a few beers with him). He takes big positions in companies for their potential and majority of the time gets it right. With ADN's success, PNN (and another lifestyle company, LRS) jumped on the Kaolin/Halloysite hot item. How else do you raise money, in a hot commodity. I have been in ADN three years and studied so much of the product and potential, and all I've seen PNN do is plagiarise and almost copy verbatim ADN's announcements. PNN's initial announcement couldn't even get ADN's stock code correct!! Unprofessional.

I know Pete and he does not look at anything except for success. I would suggest that he has seen the potential of the land surrounding ADN's tenants (James Marsh has stated that there is still product in the area, he just selected the best tenements, so there is still the potential for a very successful company in the making with further exploration). The company has potential great ground, now it just needs a motivated management team that wants to take it through to production. What has the current management ever done to instil any confidence they have the drive, even the ability, to pursue this?

I'd suggest doing some digging into the proposed directors. They each have successes in different areas, but you can see from their history, they are driven individuals. There are ways to contact these people and I suggest that if you are unsure, discuss with them. I'm sure they'll discuss with you what they can, but always get to know the team responsible for your money. Pete will be proposing people that will work for his money. Look at what he has invested in this. He owns shares, he makes money from increase in value of the company.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.