MLM 4.76% 2.2¢ metallica minerals limited

Yes Malcolm,Sibelco are huge and their aspirations are unlikely...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Yes Malcolm,Sibelco are huge and their aspirations are unlikely to rest as minor shareholders in either Metallica or Diatreme. Their Silica Sand operations span many countries with an unrivalled level of expertise judging by their website. I would expect their 1% of MLM will grow to 19.9% reasonably quickly.
    The question I have is what are Mitsubishi doing ? As a large supplier in the market(including to Sibelco) and the rumours that economic silica sand at their site is running short, why have they not made moves on MLM or Diatreme? Do they naively think that neither company will succeed in exporting whilst they effectively control the existing jetty ? Surely now with rapid progress on both adjacent developments and the presence of serious corporate entities, they need to be considering their own move? I understand that Mitsubishi have 2 new tugs coming to Cape Flattery so maybe something is in the wind?
    I reckon we get the popcorn out and watch the corporate plays of the big boys over coming months. It will be fascinating entertainment.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $45.92K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 234141 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 563000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.