FGL 10.0% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

There are so many shades of ZIP about this one. Allegedly good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 202 Posts.
    There are so many shades of ZIP about this one. Allegedly good technology, but why would the average consumer pick Wangle over the 1000s of other VPNs out there, many of which are claiming to be super-fast.

I recently did extensive research and purchased one of the highest-rated VPNs, with a lifetime subscription, for much less than a year of Wangle. If the company lasts more than a year (and there's every indication they will), I'll be in front. And if the company goes under in a year or two, there are plenty of other VPNs offering long-term deals much cheaper.

If I was going to pay monthly and cost wasn't a consideration, I'd be going with NordVPN. Wangle doesn't even have a desktop app.

How much traction will Wangle gain outside Australia? Will being compliant with ACMA be a hindrance overseas? How do Wangle's speed and data claims really stack up against the competition? Even if they do deliver, will the market notice?

I sold out of ZIP the day the app was released as I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the app - no way I was going to use it. My initial assessment of Wangle was that it was pretty limited and no comparison for other apps I was testing. I'm going to download Wangle again and really suss out if it improves speed, and I might give it a road test vs VPN Unlimited when I'm in Eastern Europe next month, but this space is absolutely crowded and competition is fierce. The prospect of Wangle carving out a decent market for itself - especialyl at its current price point - seems about as remote as the chances ZIP had of competing with Viber, Skype and Whatsapp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $7.539K 418.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 46600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.