FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Investor Roadshow Presentation, page-38

1. 202 Posts.
    I bought early and got out at around $1.00 with ZIP, then did plenty of testing the app after I sold when considering re-buying, so pretty happy with my gains there. I think the comparison is apt - WGL is another app with an alleged technical advantage, which is currently competing in an absolutely crowded, saturated market app market.

I watched a lot of retail posters with almost no idea about messaging apps get sucked in to the hype around ZIP. The lack of actual experience with messaging apps was astounding, yet posters on here and other retail investors were convinced it was the next Viber.

Posting selective comparisons between your product and your competitors may make your app look good on paper, but WGL's comparison charts are laughable.

HOWEVER - WGL already have a product, and they don't appear to have blotched the app launch with a buggy piece of rubbish, so they're already one step ahead of ZIP. FamilyInsites also looks like an alright product and certainly - as an idea - about as good as any of the additional revenue streams ZIP concocted. But shareholders will be waiting 12 months for that - if the VPN doesn't gain traction (I am yet to thoroughly test it, but unless it possesses some genuine amazing advantage I can't see it happening) what will the share price look like in 12 months, and will they be able to fully fund the development and launch of FamilyInsites?

I love following these types of companies, so I'll be following the VPN and FamilyInsites with interest. I'd certainly look to buy if I came to the conclusion that FamilyInsites stood a chance or if I felt a wave of hype and investor misunderstanding was likely to propel WGL higher in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.