FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Investor Roadshow, page-51

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I wonder if the next Co announcement will contain information besides the times & locations but will also include a summary of the main factual contents of the actual proposed roadshow presentation planed.

I hope that at the Roadshow that Cam will also be in attendance and that both Sean and Cam will allow general questions to be taken from attendees on the App and WFI.

I note someone posted here that Andriod has some 3,100 sign ups...does anyone have a figure for ios ??????.....if it were to be the case that we have about 6,000 expressions of interest so far then I suppose that's a good number given the rather Poor (imo) marketing campaign so far only being a month from the launch in April.

Maglor...wishing you well and a fast recovery. After all , I will & do expect you and your family to enjoy your future life on the vast sums of money you will make from WGL and hopefully of them having you appointed to wgl as an advisor & PR officer should you wish to take on that mission ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.