FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Investor Roadshow, page-59

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    So if there is about 3,100 total account numbers to date on both App stores then allow say a 1/3 fallout rate that would only leave about only 2,000 who may have taken up the ongoing App subscription.............very very very poor numbers imo......and here we now have Sean "focussing" on the add on WFI product at the Roadshow....I think he may have his marketing priorities in the wrong order or there is some other aspect of the TOTAL product marketing program that we are not aware of ....I wonder if the full marketing roll out will now include both the App and WFI as a combined product at the same price so that their marketing funds can be stretched that little bit further.... But, currently imo this only enhances the proposition I hold in my own mind that they are now realising that the App itself will not deliver the uptake/revenue streams as was originally anticipated.

I hope that we all get the opportunity to get a copy of the presentation via way of a ASX announcement well before the roadshow so that we all can judge for ourselves where this Co & products is all heading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.