AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I. Think it is frustrating to see the lithium price so high and...

1. 1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    I. Think it is frustrating to see the lithium price so high and that not being reflected in our profits and therefor SP. You expect some hangover in pricing but there seems a lot here. The other issue is Nahara taking so long. The March 2021 quarterly said it was 94% complete. So it has taken 12 months to do the last 6%. SDV is taking too long also.

Nahara will have no hangover from contracted prices so it will be inexcusable for it not to be getting top dollar. We will soon see.

This can all be turned around and if it is in a timely manner I think you will find sentiment towards management will turn also. Unbelievable resources we just want to see them maximised. The future still looks very bright.

The company has the cash and income to get all of our assets up and running so there should not be any excuses. I suppose we just need to hope that pricing remains responsibly high for the next few years. If so we should be laughing. Wyckoff or no Wyckoff I think it is fair to say that we are a bit behind where we could or should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.