WTM 7.04% 33.0¢ waratah minerals limited

My suspicions are growing you have set up a camp site on the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

My suspicions are growing you have set up a camp site on the side of the road there twitchs! I’m quite certain that is the Dalcoath hole that is orientated back the other way. Look at the direction the rig is set and the angle of the drill mast. It’s drilling east to west. See below image of the highlighted hole from the drill plots.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6455/6455674-2015ca06b5a0797c443a1b8130bb322b.jpg

Not long to wait now. I speculate the reason we are ‘overdue’ against a day count of the first two holes from the previous RC is because they have bundled Essex /Consols holes at the lab with the juicy down dip holes under 007. The same low risk holes bundled with high risk holes was seen with Dalcoath and Spur lodes last round. It mitigates the risk the more hit or miss step out ‘frontier’ holes are duds and we loose momentum. @Gmeister has shown this order. This order is also supported by my view that on this decent gradient on heavy winter ground you would start your very heavy equipment at the top of the hill on the ridge and work down slope to minimise the risk of getting stuck. Hence there is also a practical reason for the indicated top to bottom drill sequence.

Im also super keen for the geophysics to be announced please and thank-you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $66.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $116.4K 339.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13765 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.