IVX 0.00% 0.5¢ invion limited

Hi, I've not been looking at or commenting on IVX for awhile but...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi,
    I've not been looking at or commenting on IVX for awhile but did end up dialing in late to listen to last half of presentation on Mon 13th Nov. The long discussion on NGPDT for treating Prostrate Cancer was very interesting using a probe rather than Chemo & Radiotherapy or an Operation...which all the latter have bad effects.

I heard them flick past topic on Consolidation & was really hoping they weren't talking about this happening anytime soon because as per usual if no news on any trials or whatever due for a long while then the price will always just drift back down again. Thought I'd scroll through the announcement details & here also to see if this had been discussed sort of expecting it may be talked of happening in 2018 & see if Consolidation bandied about was 1 share for 10,20 or 30 etc.

Well..now am in absolute SHOCK & HORROR to find it is 1 for 100...aghhh...& this is supposed to occur on 11 Dec in a few weeks time...? Who does that as have NEVER EVER seen that in 20 years watching & being involved in the Market...why is no-one else talking about this ...can you really all see it holding up at 70c while awaiting trials...more likely to drift all the way back to 10c over this long time wait period?
    Their argument always is that you can't be taken seriously if not priced up in that range while I believe we are more likely to make some money on the way up from .007 rather than on the way down from 70c! This hasn't worked before with IVX & so many other stocks so why would a big bad 1:100 work this time?

I seriously think this is not a good time at all for this & should be done closer to some great news down the track but not at even anywhere near 100...many of us will need price to reach from $25 to $300 to ever get any money back...surely we all should vote NO to this at this time & let Greg Collier know verbally.
    I just feel like crying & can't get to the AGM either but would want everyone to be vocal about this asap if feel the same... or have we given up fighting as seen so many times that every Company Board does exactly what they want to do regardless of Shareholders opinions...can easily understand if it is for that reason!

Is the force with me? Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 22/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.226K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 22452399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6922025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.