IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Ann: Investor Update and Notice of Investor Briefing, page-4

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    On Post Consolidation, Mr Thian Chew will be appointed as Non-Executive Chairman. Below is his profile from the company's AGM announcement. Looks positive to me. He may be able to bring serious investors on board, hence share price needs to be in the 10s not 0.007 in my view.

Mr Thian Chew has over 25 years’ experience in investing, finance and transforming business operations. He is Managing Partner at Polar Ventures, a private investment and consulting firm that provides capital, strategic and operating solutions, focusing on small to mid-sized enterprises in Asia. Mr Chew was previously an Executive Director at Goldman Sachs (Hong Kong and New York) responsible for the firm’s proprietary investments including growth capital, private equity and special situations in both private and public companies. Prior to this, he was a Consultant Project Manager to Morgan Stanley, New York’s Strategic Services Group. Mr Chew also held a number of positions in KPMG across Asia Pacific including Director at KPMG Consulting (Singapore and Sydney) where he led several large scale operational restructuring, post-merger integration, transformation, and business performance improvement programs. As a Senior Manager at KPMG (Taipei and Melbourne), he led several business process re-engineering initiatives, and also performed financial and information technology audit, risk and assurance engagements across multiple industries. Mr Chew holds an MBA from the Wharton School (Palmer Scholar), MA from the Lauder Institute, University of Pennsylvania, and a Bachelor of Information Systems from Monash University. Mr Chew is an Adjunct Professor at HKUST’s MBA program and previously qualified as a chartered accountant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13370895 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5490539 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.