NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Possibly technical analyst won’t 100% applicable to this stock....

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Possibly technical analyst won’t 100% applicable to this stock. It was in over bought territory (above 70) yesterday >80, and now back down to 50+, so it shall stable in current price range.

China netlinkz received the approval to sell across the whole China, so we soon to see more partnership signup with different provinces’ China telco.

In china each provinces is like an independent area where you need “passport” to move in, so China netlinkz has received the travel the whole China ticket.

some ppl will think China is famous of being copy cat. but in last ten/twenty years Chinese gov has focused on patent right and against copy cat. If you look into the world leading companies who has most new patent right, Samsung from Korea is no1, follow by Motorola/IBM, the. Chinese company. Big corporations are seeking the opportunity to merge with micro company with patent right. China netlinkz did receive their patent right I think 1 year plus ago, and the rest of the world. Technically they are protected from copy cat for next few decades.

Internet of things is new life revolution which will definitely happen. Alibaba for example are half way in developing their IoT. For example, if you are a farmer in middle of province, by subscribing the alibaba iot service, the system will provide prediction of rain/weather, cope price between different area and when will be shortage period. So in a way once you harvest, you can decide where to sell for higher margin and an earlier harvest or late harvest will make more money. (Just an example)

crypto is a way of protecting information integrity, netlinkz is to provide a protected environment to access data. (hope I am right here, not an IT person).

if all thing ties up, will see you in nasdaq (ha dreaming again).

have a nice dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.