WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Investor Update - Company Update on Granting of Mining Right, page-96

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Absolute nonsense talk about holding price up and takeover bid in background.
    Everyone has to realise that it was 2:30am in johansburg when this meeting was at 11:30am for us EST...Jac would have no doubt been tired but MQ as chairman controlled the zoom and even corrected (technical explanation and more) over the duration. He was also responding to chat questions during zoom this is a guy who is focused on the job at hand.

What i got out of the update was MQ pretty much saying i cant control stupid ppl and the share price but we can control what we do and noting has changed except we are now in possession of the MR which allows us to move forward.

To be honest he was very polite of the state of affairs in south Africa and how the government works, they are definitely a country where law enforcement is outnumbered by a population that doesn't have a care in the world except for their own. No South Africans who have left would return to such a country to live there but there is no doubt the country is rich in mineral resources.

Guess who has over 3mil ounces of gold ("has" not looking for "has" when will this sink in) and working towards building a bigger resource over time.

Conspiracy theories are best suited for Hollywood movies the reality is we are mixed amongst shareholders who have no idea what they have bought, have an idea of what they bought but are wanting to be rich today and those that understand the long game is de-risked and almost guaranteed now (takeover or production who cares) the price will be greater than what it is today so its better than money in the bank.

Buyers will come sooner than later because it is cheap, most people who want to buy are still looking for what is wrong as they probably also cant believe how a company with so much ounces of gold attributed ti a company has not moved above long term highs...

Anyways each to their own (i will be topping up all week so thanks in advance

Last edited by emilio_emilio: 26/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $18.64K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2377510 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 747706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.