SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

And with that we have this......................................

1. 15,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    And with that we have this...................................

The latest update showing we have a chance of getting to 11 cents again. Such joy, such merriment, such a supurb appointee to the Board in March that I obvioulsy missed earlier. Seeing the price plummet in the preceding months must have dimmed my SDX enthusiasm.
    Golly gosh I don't care whether she knows about cancer, all i hope is that her group buys some Godamn shares in SDX to take it over to 22c so i can sell. And I quote -

Sienna Cancer Diagnostics Appoints Helen Fisher to Board
    In late March, Sienna announced the appointment of Helen Fisher to the Board as an independent non-executive director and chair of the audit and risk committee. Previously a partner at Deloitte for 10 years, Ms. Fisher led the Australian Life Sciences Industry Team in providing advice to biotechnology and life science companies. Ms. Fisher is founder and CEO of Bio Capital Impact Fund - investing in disruptive, high-growth companies.

Well seriously good acumen I am sure, well credentialled, A partner at D's ain't too shabby you would agree. How much coin is she being paid here to say sayonara to the D ? Bio Cpaital Impact Fund - love it. I hope Helen makes an impact because you cannot argue that SDX has been disruptive to us all !!!

I have had my little say. I could be too stimulated by the circulating caffeine molecules swimming around my bloodstream after a 5.30am soire to Victoria Market buying some radishes and strawberries amongst other things for dinner tonight.

Ciao !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.