MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Investor Update-MNS.AX, page-201

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Jaded I dont usually agree with you, however your last point was fair. We can speculate, assume and remind ourselves that everyone is for themselves - users made it pretty clear yesterday what their true feelings were in response to an odd situation. Regardless of the long term fundamentals, if you see a share price which was on its way to $1.40 suddenly drop to 74c over a month and people think its normal to ride the wave then I am perhaps ignorant as this seemed normal for a few people. Maybe my experience will grow on me however right now, my thinking suggests that it is abnormal for this to happen. Maybe the price target wasnt accurate. Maybe Blue Ocean offloaded for their own financial reasons.

Ive got close to a million shares which I purchased over the last 18 months at different periods. Its quite clear to me that some investors here who purchased at 1c and 3c (some not all) - clearly lack the empathy to others in their responses. It goes back to my first point - people are out for themselves at the end of the day - selfish.

Lets see what today brings - lets not panic but lets be real enough to find out whats going on at the very least. Despite how exceptional MNS is and I stand by that, doesnt mean we cant ask a tough question or two.

have a good day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.