EQR 0.00% 5.1¢ eq resources limited

As others have stated if your invested and have an opinion you...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    As others have stated if your invested and have an opinion you have a right to have a say. Rob, however, is not investor in EQR and continues to display a destructive trait known as gas lighting, always trying to make others unsure of their choices and usually by using half-truths and sometime complete lies, which cannot be easily disproven without expending considerable effort.
    Yes, they must remove considerable waste as stated in the BFS

In 2024 3.4 million tonnes waste, but also 0.87 tonnes ore. Your comments imply all waste must be removed before reaching the ore body. No weasel words this is what you are trying to convince others as the truth. The truth is they do not have to remove millions to get to the ore body, ore will be accessed as waste removed.
    You state that this takes time, yes as ERQ have indicated 3 years is the time to complete stage 2, no surprises here. Again, a half-truth (the time has not been accounted for) is used to spread discontent,

My own sentiments are that I would have liked more details on production, didn't think there would be details on finances in recent presentation. EQR is a high risk/high return typical of speculative stocks, but I believe it is right price right time placed. The recent interest shown in ASM shows the west is serious about moving dependence from China for critical mineral, and hopefully the old adage of a rising tide floats all boats come true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $5.109K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 679426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.