EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Investor Update NWR Sydney Resources Lunch 2024, page-20

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    O Please my posts are more balanced then yours and I am not try to convince anyone of anything, just giving my own opinion.

Again you attack me personally and maybe if you were under 5 you could have read it that way or have no understand of the reality with open cut mining. I will say it again the lack of detail released from the company makes very hard to get completely right.

I referenced the BFS and included the images and stated it is hard with the lack of detail. If you still think it misleading your just as guilty because your .87 million t's is not all from the OC is it.

Can you tell me how much of that ore is coming from the LGS???
    What is the strip ratio for the next 12 months?
    When do you think EQR will become profitable?

"But what concerns me is that even with the mining they have done the negative cash flow, rather than reducing, actually appears to be accelerating!The trend line towards profit should be flattening (at the least) and starting to trend up, but its not."

Yes Goedy this is what I have been pointing out for months with the increasing strip ratio. You keep thinking that cost will go down but the BFS clearly shows that's not not going to happen. At the same time production is going to be under massive pressure.

As per the image below from the BFS have a look at what happens in July to the production profile when the honey hole dry's up and they are pushing into the pit walls.

They are not going to fall over it just a question of the cost to holders with how the raise the capital.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6054/6054877-c2b8d5001d26d8a3d2e4539ce010c5dc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $12.81K 267.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60106 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 40181 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.