EQR 0.00% 5.6¢ eq resources limited

My take from the presentation- looking at a tungsten deficit...

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    My take from the presentation

- looking at a tungsten deficit coming. Should be good for tungsten price?
    - having multiple mines positions us as the largest non-Chinese, except for Masan (a strategic partner).
    - emphasis again on vertical intergation and other mines in area.
    - "elaborating opportunities for downstream processing through acquisition or strategic partnerships". & "value add through refinery supply is logical next step as significant supplier of concentrates outside of China". "Ability to become the largest (integrated) supplier to end users outside of China".
    Curious what these statements mean. We refine the tungsten with Masan. Olli met the Vietnam PM last week. Is a deal coming with Masan?
    - "Potential partnerships, structures and options being explored". Something is brewing! given slide shows additional asset?
    - Ferro-tungsten production - better price, more $$.
    - Nearly 1000t 50% production for quarter. That would be around 500t Mt Carbine, 450t Saloro. I would think that's not far from breakeven cashflow. Their aim is to get to 3000t to 5000t of WO3 per year. This suggests lots of upside.
    - More expansion at Mt Carbine with crushing
    - Saloro improvements being found with the ore sorters and Kevin's recent visit.
    - More room to expand at existing and others.

In short more new flow expected. This company has got a global big picture in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89285 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 427387 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.34pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.