TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

Bakmaam,Have just re-read a few announcements. Believe it or...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Bakmaam,

Have just re-read a few announcements. Believe it or not, TTT are in a much stronger position then they were this time last year. I like the new Board and the addition of Christopher Pyne.

I have no doubt the trading holt relates to the potential acquisition of this piping company. You stated correctly that TTT probably have around $8m left in the kitty after Q3 (end of March.) So then, will that remaining cash be left for Operating costs (keeping afloat) for the rest of the calendar year or for the buy out?

Despite what some people are saying on this forum, pipes are used extensively throughout Defence and aerospace. It seems like a smart purchase.

Until they start generating revenue, I am going to opt out. I don't really have a finger on the pulse for TTT at the moment. Haven't really been following it too closely but hope a couple of Investors who I respect on this forum recoup their money back all in time. I certainly wouldn't be selling if I was a holder even if I was in the red (seems to be a little life left yet) but I think you would be foolish to buy any more stock until there is more clarity.

These are my thoughts only. I have met Christopher Pyne on a 2 occasions and he will open up doors in ADF for TTT. He will be getting paid handsomely I imagine.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 22/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.