SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Since my last post 2 weeks ago, not much has changed price wise...

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    Since my last post 2 weeks ago, not much has changed price wise with SLR despite the record A$ gold price, except the old visceral love/hatred of SLR has re-emerged ..... some people never get over divorce. SLR has changed, and a further metamorphosis is imminent. SLR is not a member of the BLK and GCY club of unsound companies. Todays pre-open market depth is interesting .... one big solitary buyer @ 58c (if he/she doesn't pull the bid) and a very large number of (small parcel day traders ) sellers making 60c look like very firm resistance. Undoubtedly slow accumulation is ongoing by big players, and after the completion of the merger, this will surely gain momentum. SAR is up 50% from its October'18 lows, and fundamentally there's no reason why SLR+DRM won't play catchup. After all, the aces up SLR sleeve are very visible for those with eyes to see - massive cash balance (war chest), massive tax losses, falling AISC, rising POG, new mines, successful exploration program, much improved (SLR+DRM) BOD with some very experienced competent members (with substantial experience and knowledge of the WA industry) .... what not to love .... just need to be patient till the 'fat company sings'. .......  Short term, is there a better bet ? .... RED5 approaching 5 year high (with much more to come) SLR time in the sun next !                                                                                                                                                                       https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1438/1438237-f6e3b451febc78d21918e44431d771da.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.