SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

hey flaming my friend :)just a quick note and I will come back...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    hey flaming my friend
    just a quick note and I will come back over the week and write something longer. 

I still I’ll have a big chunk of money in this.
    i am very bullish
    my thesis of 50bps cut from RBA (I called out over 12 months ago) is gaining more support. Probably in this stock forum too. So AUD will move down in the right direction. Bill Evans, economist from Westpac released a note to media today tilting towards rate reduction. Just via his comment fx dropped by 50bps. Imagine when rba does drop by 25. And you can be sure that market understands that rba never drops by one rate only 
    I think $1 is very achievable. If not in May, certainly in the next 6 months. Probably 80+ cents by May.
    took a little longer for gold to move in the US. I had forecast fed notioning a hold on their rates a little earlier than they did. USD is rocky AND AUD is going down. Crypto has lost a little luster for now. Gold will fair well. And SLR is a leverage play based on historic high costs. Happy days. 
    Merger threw me a bit. And slowed sp growth too. but fundamentals of gold and fx and historic marginal revenue will prevail.
    should be good
    cheers
    pez

Last edited by pezsaz: 21/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.