QOR 1.15% 43.0¢ qoria limited

FZO is a 'long duration' play as it's still not profitable and...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    FZO is a 'long duration' play as it's still not profitable and not generating positive cash flow, and is only expected to do so a fair way into the future. As such what we're seeing in the bond markets with higher long-term risk-free rates is going to disproportionately impact a long duration company like FZO. That being said, a close to 20% reduction in price over the last little while is IMO an overreaction.

Way I view FZO is that it's like a snowball: Extremely sticky revenue base that keeps increasing yoy - so just need to be patient with this until it hits the break-even point. I haven't done my own analysis on this break-even point but remember reading a Shaw & Partners broker note that had the breakeven point (at net income level) somewhere between FY22-FY23. Cash flow breakeven should occur earlier given FZO collects cash upfront on SAAS transactions.

Anyway a reminder: "The speed at which a business's success is recognised is not that important as long as the company's intrinsic value is increasing at a satisfactory rate. in fact, delayed recognition can be an advantage: It may give us the chance to buy more of a good thing at a bargain price."

I'm focused on the direction of FZO's business growth - which IMO is trending very nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $115.1K 267.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4079 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 677381 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.