ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2184
    G'day cmonaussie. You guessed it in one. Why am I not surprised? You are miles ahead of those so called 'analysts" that it would make you laugh if it wasn't so serious.
    Where do they do their analyses, in the local pub over a few pots?
    And I don't think that Beach said it, but the "analyst" guessed it. 10% to 20% recoverable, from the stats that we already know??!! If I was not such a refined person I would describe that "analysis' as sheer b...t.

And they are spending all of that 'intellegentia' on Beach, when Icon is right under their noses and with THAT GSA at the TAPIS oil price, clearly by far the best "play" in 855 and if the Post Permian comes good too, then in 218 also.

Your view on the GSA, now with CVX in the play, is exceptionally interesting. Yes, Icon can supply the gas from anywhere!! Now let's see if this new blood can inject some similar thinking out of the square that those oldies at BPT obviously could not and allow R.J. a lot more involvement
    Nobody has told us why Encounter-1 and Holdfast-1 are not in production? Icon would have practically no hope of even getting the conditions precedent satisfied if they had to keep relying on the pace that Beach works at. Halifax-1 has been going for EIGHT MONTHS and still no stabilized flow rates!!!
    Maybe this deal with Chevron has been on the table for months just waiting to be sure that Halifax-1 was as good as they thought it would be? Be nice to see Beach eventually being taken out altogether.
    I'd like to see the comparative S.P.s of BPT and Icon in 12 months time!!

Maybe, now that Icon will be on the All Ords from 18 March, those "experts" might start turning their attention to the next best thing in the C.B.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.