WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

There is an oversupply and pandemic going on. All stocks are...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    There is an oversupply and pandemic going on. All stocks are going yo-yo. Even if energy stocks are up now, they will probably go down again by the end of the day...

WGO is ~50% owned by the BoD. I think they are doing more prudent capital management than STX, also trying to source early cashflow while waiting for WE to develop. I think WGO has better potential to get AWE-style deal than STX, as it is smaller in size and suitors will primarily only need to convince the BoD. I'm sure the BoD are also motivated to look after their own investment.

We should see the context as to why the price fluctuated a lot. WGO has 700m+ shares, but liquidity is comparatively small. It is not easy to get out without pricing yourself very low, hence the current gap. This is difficult to trade, so shorting will only be for the very brave.

Maybe this won't go well at the end, but I believe BoD is playing it prudently at the moment. NG hasn't collapsed as badly as oil. I heard some people are expecting NG boom in the US to die out as they are currently just the byproduct of oil.

At the end of the day, the survivors of the pandemic will still need gas. Looking at the current death toll, there will still be a lot of us (or them, but hopefully, us ). Good luck and stay healthy everybody! Stressing over this is no good. If you can't stomach it going lower, just let it go. It will reduce your stress level. There will always be another chance to get your fortune, only if you are still with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.