ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    You must have missed or forgetten the parabolic run this had when it was still just a "coal" miner with a lithium asset.

I think you need to look into how many car manufacturers are already going to market with hydrogen fuel cell, how many have it in development, how much investment is going into it and has been for a number of years - also look into where else the technology is being adapted. I knew about HFC but had no idea it was this advanced hence I raise the flag.

I am not kyboshing AJM whatsoever, it was probably my best performing stock of the last 10 years and I have no doubts it will be among the best Li stocks for the next handful of years - but investors in this sector need to be aware of the advancing technology. Just because dollars have been and are continued to be thrown in doesn't mean it's secure or mean that better tech wont surpass it and render it obsolete. Sustainable energy solutions are techcentric and technology is improving day to day. It should just be something you watch closely.

Not a lot of smart cookies opposing hydrogen fuel cells - Well Elon Musk is but we can all understand why that would be the case.

I would reassess in 18-24 months rather than 3-5 years but that's just IMO.

Regardless of the above - as far as Li stocks are concerned - AJM is definitely one to be holding

DYOR

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.