EQR 9.09% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Here are few of my own notes on what was presented today by...

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183

Here are few of my own notes on what was presented today by Kevin, Tony & Ollie
    It was great to hear Ollie tell the macro story on tungsten, how suppliers are few, demand is going up, legislation tightening on conflict/slavery minerals, China prices going up with production going down.
    All this points to a perfect storm building and a made dash being made for product (including by the DLA). Everyone, literally everyone, will be drawn to producers most likely to reliably supply material. EQR, with 3 mines and more to come, and with a focus on vertical integration, will certainly be at that table.

The next exciting development for me will be the announcement about European Critical Minerals alliance with Australia opening up "very attractive" funding for Australian companies such as EQR.
    Then of course will be the Saloro webinar after completion of new equipment installation this week.
    Then there is Tony, who will be chasing those thick veins down - so watch out for those drill results

Ollie

Emphasised that Kevin & Tony’s drill plans etc represent 80% of the known resource and has huge upside to get these upgraded into the financial modelling

Govts are tightening up controls around critical minerals sources and practices (i.e. conflict, traceability and slavery) and are putting down protective legislation – many illegal operations are closing down right now as a result

USA’ DLA have stopped reporting their stockpiles which is a sign they are running extremely low – it is expected that they will re-enter the market as a buyer this year (2024)

Original BFS projected the “planting doubling” to be in late 2025 – will now be in late 2024 – 12 months ahead (and on budget)

Later this month an announcement by European authorities will approve Australia to qualify for “very attractive” European project funding

Discussing some Spanish expansion ideas in the context of European funding

Key tungsten consumption indicators are all pointing towards the world heading for tungsten deficit – probably this year – China production quotas down (usually always up), their imports are up

Nobody wants to keep expensive inventories – but suddenly everybody rushes into the market – and we are exactly in that phase

China concentrate prices up 20% since January

There is a bit of panic for us as producers – there is great pressure within the industry to diversify supply sources

Producers – G6M, Canada – struggling - Spain has decommissioned some projects – generally all other projects are dragging their feet

Kevin

Sought out assistance from the Qld Govt BMF – to obtain funding to reduce costs, double plant and go underground – got the $20M from QIC

QIC see EQR as a key critical mineral company in Australia – a great show of recognition for a junior mining company

Re plant doubling – a lot of the key pieces of equipment are already on site – scalper for LGSP, crushers etc

Concentrate production between Qld and Spain has increased by a factor of 6.5

Continuing with vertical integration strategy – spoke and hub, Wolfram Camp, Bamford Hill looking good – also the same spoke and hub concept in Spain – several properties around the area are good targets for expansion

“Strategic” clients looking for supply ex-China – relationships being strengthened

Currently mining at around 1 million tonnes per annum and looking to double that

What’s coming - Kevin

Partner, Masan, has been broadcasting a tungsten price increase for a while – and here it is

New scalper on board, plant doubling (equipment on site)

We are going to see some really nice drill results – Tony knows where the high grade stuff is

BFS on underground on its way – Tony heading over to look at Wolfram Camp – nice grades reported on Bamford Hill

Saloro – major equipment installation going on this week – separate webinar to cover Saloro operations is planned after this upgrade

Tony

Stage 1 pit – only 11% of total mining - to finish in 2 months – will have produced 2000 tonnes of concentrate

Stage 2 pit – where most of the ore is located – has most high grade intercepts - Johnson has 11m @0.21% but 20m below is has 11m @0.68% - veins thickening down into the pit

Lots of drilling to come in Iron Duke etc with significant life of mine

Can mine “along the vein” and just drop out the ore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.