BGL 2.89% $1.85 bellevue gold limited

I'm not being ironic at all.The way I see it, if these guys...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    I'm not being ironic at all.

The way I see it, if these guys eventually want an exit strategy, it needs to be above 15c. That's 200% from where we are now. So if I buy more at these prices, I should be alright...that's of course if my investment horizon is as long as theirs!

I see the capital raising next year as a crucial milestone to gauge how good this management team is at managing the SP expectations.

However, at the moment I cant help feel that they don't want the SP to rise. They have been very vague in their announcements and then the important stuff like 'exploration underway' is hidden in a non-price sensitive announcement. Perhaps they are trying to get rid of weak hands for the eventually SP rise or perhaps they want to pick up more at these low prices. Perhaps they are allowing their friends to pick up cheap stock either on market or through a proposed capital raising. Either way, I'm going to stick around for a little bit longer and clean up as many at 5c as my bank account allows :) Remember, we are 20% below cash backing at these prices with 25M tonnes of quality semi-soft coking coal close to surface with another 50M conceptional tonnes in the first of our 8 licenses explored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.055(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.84 $8.102M 4.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 140129 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 3784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.