1TT 33.3% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Investor Update, page-13

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    No worries stonemasonn, it's good to see another astute investor on board.

Verda, I am aware that you are a disgruntled ex-holder but please don't post baseless one liners before reading the announcement properly.

"Client sign ups is what the market wants! Not a useless announcement that tells us everything we already knew."

First of all, there is a tremendous amount of information in that presentation that is new to the market and could probably be categorised as price sensitive in its own right.

Also, did you miss the part about 25,000+ contacts, 400+ direct leads, 81 open deals, 25 negotiate and close deals? I'll make it really easy for you. They are waiting on the ink to dry with 25 clients. 81 clients have been in discussions with sales and will probably result in >90%+ conversion to clients in the short term. We have another 400+ direct leads and essentially endless contacts to call up, courtesy of our mates at Randstad and TurboRecruit albiet. Plus what I am probably most excited about is "advanced discussions in progress with large US channel partner". Our MD will be in the US all Feb chasing big fish in Silicon Valley, it will only take a few monster sign ups to get us back to $2 IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.