1TT 20.0% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Investor Update, page-33

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    You're correct Elleburra, it is very very interesting.

I have attracted some criticism on here from a few for including in my modeling that the company is adding roughly 25 clients per month. When I made this assumption in my modeling it was based of the 15-20 new clients a month and 200+ pipeline Jamie pride quoted in a presentation many months ago.... as they've added considerable quality and quantity on the sales staff and as they've gained considerable notoriety within industries from adding the leaders of those industries I didn't think it unfair that I take that 15-20 a month figure and upgrade it to 25 a month..... Some thought it was although their shallow views are of little interest to me.

Still, it was excellent to see that 25 figure in the 'negotiate and close' category, 81 'open' deals and over 400 in the active 'pipeline' category. That was DOUBLE what Jamie said in his presentation a few months ago so this is a wonderful figure for illustrating the growing interest in this brilliant business....

I'll leave my commentary at this last post for awhile until we get the next ann when I'll be happy to contribute again. Hold tight people and don't let those spreading doubt and falsehoods distract you from the facts and your own reasonable deductions made from those facts. Best Wishes to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $741 370.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 22507439 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34153701 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.