TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Investor update, page-29

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    So Mr Lord's a Shareholder in ASTA. He's also a soon to be shareholder in TNT (500K). I have no idea how much of ASTA he owns...

However one could speculate...

1. He has a good sized shareholding in ASTA and the deal goes ahead as he has shares at 5 cents (recent 500K raising with TNT direct) and at 8 cents via ASTA acquisition by TNT (and probably gets some of his cash back through the cash component of the TNT offer). Given the size of the deal and his personal wealth, he has time on his side

2. If he's a minority holder, then the other shareholder(s) in ASTA may look to re-negotiate the deal (more cash less stock or more stock at a lower price). Mr Lord can probably provide the funding needed for any re-negotiated cash component.

It seems to me that Mr Lord holds all of the keys to this deal and he looks like a winner either way. This may be why the deal to purchase ASTA looked too good for TNT in the first place. For this strategy to come off (consolidation of various entities), the stock price needs to be elevated and there needs to be cash in the bank. Mr Lord has deep pockets and will not be impacted by further cap raising(s). He's done all this before and made a lot of money out of it... He also has a seat at the table if TNT were to fall over.

Anyway you look at it, the minority holders are in for a torrid time with the share price languishing. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.