AGH 0.00% 1.9¢ althea group holdings limited

Ann: Investor Update, page-2

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    If you study the Aurora and Canopy Growth stories out of Canada, you will see they followed a very similar trajectory to what Althea is doing now.

4 years ago, these now giants were the dominant Medical Cannabis companies in Canada (and still are by far) as they were the patient suppliers from the start (as Althea is now)

Between April 2016 and April 2019, Canopy growth (NYSE: CGC) went from < $2 to around $49 (>2,500% return). I understand Canada is a different country to Australia but when you realise their population is relatively small like ours, its comforting seeing the POTENTIAL opportunity if your patient enough to hold stock in this space. It's definitely safe to say that the Cannabis cat is well and truly out of the bag GLOBALLY and the industry is inevitably going to grow exponentially. Choosing the right company though is the tough part.

Althea is hands down the most consistent/steady growth story in the Australian medical cannabis space. Prescribing to patients is where the long term growth is and if you go through their announcements since IPO, you quickly realise AGH is bullish in this space.

The only other company i see doing similar (and is actually profitable) is the Private Company CDA (Cannabis Doctors Australia), which i was happy to buy into through their private offering about 3 months ago

Yes there will always be bumps and volatility during the creation of a BRAND NEW GLOBAL INDUSTRY, but there's enough proof and movement (overseas especially) for me to comfortably hold long term.

GLTAH DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $190 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2019284 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1706634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.