OSL 16.7% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Thanks for that info. Not including chemo cost into the equation...

1. 7 Posts.
    Thanks for that info.

Not including chemo cost into the equation makes the proposition a lot more attractive. I wasn't sure how combination therapies would be funded.

In NZ there is direct marketing allowed for medicines and treatments, so at only $25k out of pocket it is not so bad for a chance of doubling the survival rate over 8 months. NZ and the US seem to be the only countries that allow direct marketing to customers, which can help speed up the uptake of new medicines and procedures

A few success stories spread via facebook etc and then there will be the usual pressures to get it Pharmac funded. Seems to be the pattern in NZ.

My thoughts being once there are 200 recorded treatment cases globally there will be a large enough data set for a Post Authorisation Safety Study and subsequent FDA submission. This is the point that I'd look at accumulation as a significant part of my portfolio, assuming results are similar to the initial trials.

Will still stick with my plan for putting in a limit order next week while I free up some funds in the interim. Looking forward to the next company update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.867K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4186862 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15328756 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.